Things You Need to Know for Baseball Camp
- It’s hot during camp! Although your camper may wear his baseball uniform, he may also come comfortably dressed in shorts and t-shirt.
- Campers need a glove and a hat. If your camper has a bat and helmet please bring them, but do not go out and purchase these items just for camp.
- Water is provided for campers; however, you may bring a cooler or bring money for the concession stand that offers snacks and drinks.
- On the last day of camp, your camper will need to bring a towel and a change of clothes because he will be WET!
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch/listen/learn throughout the camp.
- If your camper has an allergy that requires an epi-pen, please make sure it is listed on the waiver and TELL us about it. We like to associate your child’s face with this information.
- Signs will be posted leading you to the baseball field where camp is located.